Program Educational Outcomes
The program’s mission will be achieved by fulfillment of the following program goals:
- Graduates will demonstrate competency in performing radiographic procedures.
- Graduates will effectively communicate in the medical imaging department to provide quality patient care.
- Graduates will demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills to evaluate and address a variety of situations in medical imaging.
- Graduates will demonstrate professional development and growth.
- Graduates will achieve A.R.R.T. certification and become employed in medical imaging.