Radiologic Technology Program Objectives
The Radiologic Technology Program Objectives include fulfillment of the following program goals:
I. Graduates will demonstrate competency in performing radiographic procedures.
- Students will demonstrate effective patient care.
- Students will produce quality radiographic images.
II. Graduates will effectively communicate to provide quality patient care.
- Students will effectively communicate with patients.
- Students will effectively communicate with co-workers.
III. Graduates will demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills to evaluate and address a variety of medical imaging situations.
- Students will adjust routine techniques and positioning according to the needs of the patient.
- Students will evaluate radiographic images.
IV. Graduates will demonstrate professional development and growth.
- Students will explore advanced education or supplemental modalities of medical imaging.
- Students will identify resources for professional development.
V. Graduates will achieve A.R.R.T. certification and become employed in medical imaging.
- Students will successfully complete the program.
- Graduates who are actively seeking employment will be employed in medical imaging.
- Graduates will be satisfied with their education.
- Employers will be satisfied with the proficiency and quality of graduates.