Looking to establish or enhance a career in the health professions? A degree from MCHP empowers opportunities for every type of student–those new to the health professions, with a prior degree, or practicing health professionals.
We appreciate your interest in MCHP and our health professions programs! MCHP has a 129 year history of providing high quality health professions education and we look forward to working with you.
The Admissions section provides all the information you need to know regarding the application process, plus program specific information. Our Resources section will lead you to all Admissions Requirements, including the admissions checklists, deadlines, and entrance exam registration forms. Our printable admissions checklists provide a detailed listing of all admissions requirements for each program. In addition, feel free to check out the Nursing, Medical Imaging, and Applied Health program information. As you will see, our students learn and grow in a supportive and close knit campus community and we look forward to working with you.
Our Admissions staff is here to help answer your questions! You may reach the Admissions Office by calling 207-795-2840 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursing Programs provide the knowledge and experience to excel in an entry-level nurse position or to advance your career in the field. Customize your own path with options to pursue a Nursing program at MCHP:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nursing
- Associate Degree in Nursing (RN) Day, Accelerated RN, and Bridge Options Available
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (RN-BSN)
MCHP works with healthcare facilities to educate imaging professionals who are in high demand throughout Maine and beyond. The medical imaging programs at MCHP include:
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Mammography
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
MCHP offers students the opportunity to pursue their interest in a healthcare career by taking courses within our Allied Health program. Our offerings are current and relevant to today’s healthcare environment. MCHP offers:
- Associate in Health Sciences