Looking to establish or enhance a career in the health professions? A degree from MCHP empowers opportunities for every type of student–those new to the health professions, with a prior degree, or practicing health professionals.
We appreciate your interest in MCHP and our health professions programs! MCHP has a 132 year history of providing high quality health professions education.
The Admissions section provides all the information you need:
- Admission Requirements
- Admission Checklists
- Application Deadlines
- Entrance Exam Registration Forms
Our Admissions staff is here to help and answer your questions! You may reach the Admissions Office by calling 207-795-2840 or by emailing email@example.com.
Nursing Programs provide the knowledge and experience to excel in an entry-level nurse position or to advance your career in the field. Customize your Nursing career path at MCHP:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (RN) and Bridge Options Available
- Licensed Practical Nursing
MCHP works with healthcare facilities to educate imaging professionals who are in high demand throughout Maine and beyond. The medical imaging programs at MCHP include:
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Mammography
- Certificate of Advanced Standing in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Ultrasound)
MCHP offers students the opportunity to pursue their interest in a healthcare career by taking courses within our Allied Health program. Our offerings are current and relevant to today’s healthcare environment. MCHP offers:
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Associate in Health Sciences