MCHP Employment Opportunities
The role of faculty and staff at Maine College of Health Professions is to provide our students a vibrant, engaging, and outcomes-driven learning experience in a small and pioneering educational environment. College employees are urged to innovate, expected to support, and encouraged to laugh.
Continuing on a 129-year trajectory of success in educating health professionals, MCHP offers a variety of programs in an environment of open communication, kindness, and mutual respect. MCHP is experiencing major growth, and we invite you to apply. We are always seeking individuals who can help us to achieve our mission of enriching lives through providing outstanding education in the health professions.
- Academic Technology Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Nursing Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty (all career fields, lecture, didactic, clinical, general education)
- CNA part-time (adjunct) Faculty
- Medical Assistant part-time (adjunct) Faculty
All inquiries and application materials may be sent to: MCHP Employment.
- BS Nursing
- AS Nursing
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Certificate
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Certificate
- AS Radiologic Technology
- Computed Tomography Advanced Certificate
- Mammography Advanced Certificate
- Sonography Advanced Certificate
- AS Health Sciences
- Medical Assistant Certificate