- Online application – https://mchp.edu/admissions/
- Application Fee $50.00 – non-refundable
- Provide an official transcript of graduation from a secondary school directly to the College.
- Official results from a GED/HiSET exam must be submitted if you are not a high school graduate or have not received a diploma from a State approved secondary educational institution. (Not required if applicant has completed an associate or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution at the time the application is submitted.)
- Submit official transcripts of post-secondary education (college/university) directly to the College by published deadlines.
- International transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis; the final decision will be made by the Dean and Registrar or designees.
For track specific requirements please visit the Admission Checklist page.