- Online application – https://mchp.edu/admissions/
- Application Fee $50.00 – non-refundable
- Provide an official transcript of graduation from a secondary school directly to the College.
- Official results from a GED/HiSET exam must be submitted if you are not a high school graduate or have not received a diploma from a State approved secondary educational institution. (Not required if applicant has completed an associate or bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution at the time the application is submitted.)
- Submit official transcripts of post-secondary education (college/university) directly to the College by published deadlines.
- International transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis; the final decision will be made by the Dean and Registrar or designees.
- Successful completion of the following college courses with a “C” or higher: (23 credits total)
- A&P I with lab- 4 credits
- A&P II with lab- 4 credits
- College Writing- 3 credits
- Introduction to Psychology- 3 credits
- Communications- 3 credits
- College Algebra – 3 credits
- Humanities or Social Science Elective- 3 credits
- Provide evidence of current unrestricted professional certification before any clinical rotations if applicable.
Credits awarded for Professional certification (Associate Degree): 45 credits
- Associate degree programs must be accredited by a Regionally Accredited and Programmatically Accredited (JRCERT, JRCNMT, ACEN, CCNE) institution, or by permission of the Dean or designee
Applicants can be conditionally accepted into this program if they are in good academic standing for the latter portion of their current degree. The Assistant Vice President of Admissions has final determination on all conditional acceptances.
Upon acceptance into the program, incoming students must provide documentation of immunizations and a background check as directed. A student will not be allowed to participate in classes or progress in the program unless the student is in compliance with these immunization requirements at all times. (The background check and documentation of immunizations are not required of students enrolled in online programs.)
Transfer credits will be awarded according to the MCHP transfer credit policy. Prior learning credit will be awarded for Advanced Certification in Medical Imaging.