Applicants to the program must have:
- National certification in radiography (Senior radiography students may apply and be conditionally accepted pending program completion. National certification is required prior to clinical practicum.)
- Completion of radiography program specific GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Additional Admissions Requirements:
- Online application- http://mchp.edu/apply-now
- Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
- Essay (Included in the online application)
- Official college transcript(s), sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Documentation of ARRT certification in good standing, for current technologists
- All application materials must be received by the required deadline. Late materials will not be accepted and incomplete applications will not be considered.