Applicants to the program must have:
- Successfully completed an Associate Degree or higher allied health education program or a Bachelor of Science Degree or higher.
- Documentation of a job shadow in sonography to include a minimum of 4 different procedures observed
- Students enrolled in their final year of an Associate Degree in allied health education program or Bachelor of Science degree or higher may apply and be conditionally accepted upon program completion.
- Please see specific admissions requirements for both candidates (Associate Degree in allied health education or Bachelor of Science degree or higher) by clicking here: Admissions Requirements
Additional Admissions Requirements:
- Online application- http://mchp.edu/apply-now
- Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
- Official college transcript(s), sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Documentation of certification/licensure certification in good standing, for current technologists
- Documentation of a job shadow must be provided. The job shadow must be a minimum of four hours and during which at least five different procedures must be observed. The job shadow verification form may be found here: Admissions Checklist with job shadow form.