Applicants to the program must have:
• National certification in radiography, nuclear medicine technology or radiation therapy. (Senior radiography, nuclear medicine and radiation therapy students may apply and be conditionally accepted pending program completion. National certification is required prior to clinical practicum.)
• Completion of radiography, nuclear medicine technology or radiation therapy education with a program specific GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Additional Admissions Requirements:
• Online application- http://mchp.edu/apply-now
• Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
• Essay (Included in the online application)
• Official college transcript(s), sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
• Documentation of ARRT or NMTCB certification in good standing, for current technologists
• Documentation of a job shadow must be provided. The job shadow must be a minimum of four hours and during which at least five different procedures must be observed. The job shadow verification form may be found Medical-Sonography-Job-Shadow-Verification-Form.pdf (136 downloads) .