Applicants to the program must have:
- Successfully completed an Associate Degree or higher allied health education program or a Bachelor of Science Degree or higher.
- Documentation of a job shadow in sonography to include a minimum of 5 procedures observed is required. DMS Job Shadow Form.
- Please see specific admissions requirements for both candidates (Associate Degree in allied health education or Bachelor of Science degree or higher) found on the Admissions Requirements page.
Additional Admissions Requirements:
- Online application- http://mchp.edu/apply-now
- Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
- Official college transcript(s), sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Documentation of certification/licensure certification in good standing, for current technologists