Applicants to the program must have:
- Successful completion of a single two-year nationally accredited Associate Degree or higher allied health education program that is patient-care related with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or by permission of the dean.
- Allied health education programs include, but are not limited to radiologic technologist, respiratory therapist, occupational therapist, physical therapist, and registered nurse.
- The two-year education program that is patient-care related is defined as (1) 24 full-time consecutive calendar months or (2) 60-semester credits or (3) 84-quarter credits and (4) requiring a clinical internship/externship to complete the program.
- Students enrolled in their final year of an allied health education program may apply and be conditionally accepted pending program completion.
- Documentation of professional certification in good standing before enrolling in Clinical Practicum (Semester II).
Additional Admissions Requirements:
- Online application- http://mchp.edu/apply-now
- Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
- Official college transcript(s), sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Documentation of certification/licensure certification in good standing, for current technologists
- Documentation of a job shadow must be provided. The job shadow must be a minimum of four hours and during which at least five different procedures must be observed. The job shadow verification form may be found here: Admissions Checklist with job shadow form.