Applicants Must Be One of the Following:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)
- Licensed Paramedic
Additional Application Requirements
- Online application- http://www.mchp.edu/apply-now
- Application Fee $50.00- non-refundable
- Official high school transcript(s) or GED/HiSET sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Official college transcript(s), if applicable, sent directly to MCHP from school(s)
- Military transcripts, if applicable, sent directly to MCHP:
~JST, or ACE, or Community College of the Air Force transcript(s)
~DD214 and/or NGB22 (may be submitted directly from applicant)
- HESI A2 Nurses Entrance Exam scores
- College level College Writing with a grade of “C” or higher
- College level Introduction to Psychology with a grade of “C” or higher
- College level Developmental Psychology with a grade of “C” or higher
- College level A&P I with lab with a grade of “C” or higher
- College level A&P II with lab with a grade of “C” or higher
- College level Pathophysiology (3 credits) or completion of the HESI Pathophysiology Achievement Exam with a score of 850 or higher (3 prior learning credits will be awarded)
- Provide an official copy of an unrestricted and active Maine State Licensure, by discipline, if applicable.
- Employment Specific Requirements:
- ~Submit employment verification from employer stating the number of hours worked. A minimum of 1,000 hours of clinical practice must be verified.
- Late application materials will not be accepted and incomplete applications will not be considered by the Admissions Committee.