- Complete online application
- Submit $50.00 application fee, included in the online application
- Submit essay, included in the online application
- Submit official transcripts indicating successful completion of Radiography, Nuclear Medicine Technology, or Radiation Therapy Education or current enrollment in a Radiography Program. (Demonstration of successful completion of Radiography Education is required prior to CT Clinical Rotations.)
- Submit official college transcripts, as applicable, directly from the college(s).
- Documentation of ARRT or NMTCB certification in good standing. Students currently enrolled in a Radiography Program will send documentation of ARRT certification in good standing prior to enrollment in CT 155 CT Clinical Practicum II.